Monday, February 27, 2012

Life Music

But life's not the breath you take, the breathing in and out
That gets you through the day, ain't what it's all about
You just might miss the point trying to win the race
Life's not the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

~George Strait

I went skydiving
I went Rocky Mountain climbing
I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu
And I loved deeper
And I spoke sweeter
And I gave forgiveness I'd been denying
And he said
"Someday I hope you get the chance
To live like you were dying”

~Tim McGraw
Well, life's like a road that you travel on

There's one day here and the next day gone

Sometimes you bend, sometimes you stand

Sometimes you turn your back to the wind

There's a world outside every darkened door

Where Blues won't haunt you anymore

For the brave are free and lovers soar

Come ride with me to the distant shore

We won't hesitate

To break down the guarding gate

There's not much time left today, yeay

Life is a highway,

They knock me down And back up again

You're in my blood I'm not a lonely man
There's no load I can't hold

The road's so rough this I know

I'll be there when the light comes in

Just tell 'em we're survivors
~Rascal Flatts


 

No comments:

Post a Comment