Saturday, February 11, 2012

Random

You know what I think is funny, I went to my brothers’ church basketball game today and you want to know what I realized, for girls church ball is simply a game, but for guys, church ball is the biggest game of the week second only to the Lone Peak vs. American Fork game.  It is so funny how into these games the players get. If you’ve ever seen a girl’s church ball game, those are funny due to, well, those are just funny. But the guys, those are just intense, haha. Anyway that was just random. Here is more. . . 

 cute quotes about life and happiness.

I think it is time that we all learn to just be happy.
Realize that sometimes life isn’t perfect nor will it ever be
Realize that even though life might be rough now
Things will begin to look up soon
Remember that you are always loved
Learn to be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment